Tuesday, November 13, 2007

iBlog


EDIT: This post is so bad I'm considering deleting it. Unless you comment with something semi-intelligible and remotely stimulating it will be gone. If this is your first time reading M1KEYGOD.ru then skip this post. Start from the one right under it.(http://www.foundmagazine.com/images/finds/full/papercantwin.jpg)
I got nothing.

Nothing to say. Nothing to talk about. Nothing to go off on. Things are just content.

Stock market went up. Thats nice. I made $90 on Deutsche Telekom today. I like making money doing nothing so thats exciting.

Since there's not much to actually talk about I'll just go through the day and see if something pops up.

I woke up at 8:30am as usual and after realizing it was dark and raining outside I reluctantly stumbled into the shower and turned the water temperature as hot as I could take it. After 30 minutes of shampoo, relaxation, and nakedness I stumbled out and brushed my teeth. Got dressed, took the one book I need for class: "Spook Country" by William Gibson which has nothing to do with the class but helps make the lecture fly by quicker. Its not like you actually need to pay attention in microeconomics. 500 person lecture durring which we're usually taking pictures, playing Nintendo on my phone, or bullshitting amongst ourselves with Anna, Olga, or Maria. Good times.

Took the train in, fell asleep from Kings Highway all the way to Canal Street. The stop after Canal Street is Union Square - my stop - so I suppose its nice I woke up in time, though a ride through the city might have added a little excitement to the morning. So I show up at school and go to the back. (I don't think I've ever actually entered the building through the front because everyone is always around back) And yes, buildings are the only thing I enter from the back. Kill yourself.

...you know what... I don't feel like typing a story no body will find interesting. So long story short, Olga convinced me not to go to class so I spent the day outside chillin and talking like old times. I once again ended up not going to the only class I have today and the whole reason I woke up early and made the 1 hour and 30 min commute. Productive, I know. On the way home I got a haircut. Now I can go out and not feel like a dirty prick with hair everywhere. Its nice to have free time. Its been a while since I've had any.

Heres a schedule for the next 2 weeks copied straight from my Dash which I am now using to somehow organize my life. Feel free to schedule yourself in on the free spots if you find any:

Wednesday 11/14 - Classes 10:45am - 5:35pm
Thursday 11/15 - Class 10:45am - 12pm
Theater Haverim Rehearsals - 4pm - 7pm
Friday 11/16 - Leaving for Boston show? (tentative)
Saturday 11/17 - Boston? (tentative)
Sunday 11/18 - New Haven, CT? (tentative)
Theater Haverim Show in Brooklyn - 3pm - 7pm
Monday 11/19 -Class 10:45 - 2:05
Info Speech for COM1010 - 12:50 - 2:05
Registration - 3:30pm
JFK pickup - 10:30pm
Tuesday 11/20 - Class - 10:45 - 12pm
Zoya's Party - 8:30pm
Wednesday 11/21 -
Thursday 11/22 -
Friday 11/23 -
Saturday 11/24 - Tribeca Performing Arts Center - 9:30am - 7pm
Sunday 11/25 - Tribeca Performing Arts Center - 9:30am - 7pm

So this week and the next one aren't so bad. Its more free time then I've had in months. I'm still not sure if they are going to have me do the Boston and New Haven shows because my producer likes to keep me in suspense until the last minute. Who knows, maybe I'll even get an actual weekend off. Except Sunday when I'm working another show in Brooklyn. Wednesday - Friday actually look open too. Other then family Thanksgiving dinner, I think I might be free to catch up with some people. Unless my producer finds something else for me to do.

------------------------

I am well aware that you'd rather watch your grandmother eat bread without her dentures on then read this. I am well aware that you are probably as bored reading it as I am writing it. Guess what? I don't give a fuck. This whole thing will just be going downhill from here. I hope you all get AIDS.

Sweet dreams kids.

No comments: